ERASMUS + PROGRAMME
Erasmus+ is the EU Programme in the fields of education, training, youth and sport for the period 2014-2020.
Projects under this Action promote transnational mobility activities targeting students and academic and administrative staff aiming to:
- Support students in the acquisition of learning outcomes (knowledge, skills and competences) with a view to improving their personal development, their involvement as considerate and active citizens in society and their employability in the European labour market and beyond
- Support the professional development of those who work in Higher Education
- Enhance notably the participants' foreign languages competence
- Raise participants' awareness and understanding of other cultures and countries, offering them the opportunity to build networks of international contacts, to actively participate in society and develop a sense of European citizenship and identity
- Increase the capacities, attractiveness and international dimension of universities
- Ensure a better recognition of competences gained through the learning periods abroad
- Enhance the attractiveness of higher education in Europe
- Support the internationalisation, attractiveness quality, equity of access and modernisation of higher education institutions outside Europe in view of promoting the development of Partner Countries
- Promote the development and external policy objectives and principles including national ownership, social cohesion, equity, proper geographical balance and diversity. Special attention will be given to the least developed countries as well as to disadvantaged students from poor socio-economic backgrounds and to students will special needs
INFORMATION ABOUT CALL FOR APPLICATIONS:
INTERNATIONAL CREDIT MOBILITY PROJECT COORDINATED BY THE UNIVERSITY OF VALLADOLID:
This project coordinated by the University of Valladolid since 2015 is financed by the European Commission, through the Erasmus + Programme. Its main objectives are to establish cooperation links with partner countries as well as to exchange undergraduate, master and doctorate students and academic / administrative staff from the University of Valladolid and the partner countries.
The project will cover a return ticket from the home to the host university for all grantees, which will be provided by the University of Valladolid.
||Mobility periods: 5 months
||Mobility periods: 5 days (+2 travel days)
The University of Valladolid will provide all grantees with a health, accident,travel and repatriation insurance